* We meet on the 2nd Thursday of the month.
* Talks, either by an invited speaker or a member of the group, take place during the winter months November to March These are held at The Pavilion, Hatherley Lane, Cheltenham GL51 6PN (Whitefield room) and commence at 2 pm. There is ample parking at the venue.
* Refreshments are served after the talk in the Pavilion Café.
* Church visits take place from April to October and commence at 2:30 pm. They are organised and led by one of our members. A guided tour of the church is done usually by a church warden or member of the PCC, or sometimes by the visit organiser themselves. Members make their own way to the venues, but lift sharing can be arranged.
* Once a year a 1 day coach trip is organised to churches and cathedrals outside of the immediate Gloucestershire area.
Group Leaders : Stephen Wall and Bob Joice
2nd Thursday 2:00pm
The Pavillion, Hatherley Lane
and church visits